I look at weeds and marvel how fast they grow compared to the plants I take care to grow. But then it struck me – it’s a natural thing with a supernatural correlation… I have to aggressively keep pulling the weeds in my life. Both the ones in my garden and my heart.
- Health vs. Sick Care
- Use What You Know and Learn as You Go
- Exercise? Think “Movement”
- The Hardest Part IS Getting Started
- Mental Detox
- Why You Should Do A Detox
- 7 Easy Tips for Healthy Meal Planning
- Diabetes and Obesity: Twin Epidemics
- Prediabetes and Type 2: Health Benefits of Eating Nuts
- Stunning Big Brand Losses
- Thanks for watching
- Amaze Yourself
- Reading Food Labels
- Obesity and Diabetes: Know the connection!
- A Dozen Reasons to Resist the Diabetes Miracle-Cure Hype