I look at weeds and marvel how fast they grow compared to the plants I take care to grow. But then it struck me – it’s a natural thing with a supernatural correlation… I have to aggressively keep pulling the weeds in my life. Both the ones in my garden and my heart.
Get the latest Blog
- Reading Food Labels
- Obesity and Diabetes: Know the connection!
- A Dozen Reasons to Resist Diabetes Miracle Cure Hype
- Next Challenge
- Glowing Contact Lens Could Prevent a Leading Cause of Blindness
- Glucose-monitoring patch could mean no more finger-pricking for diabetics
- Adding to Weight Loss Confusion
- Is Hype Stealing Your Progress?
- Beginning Steps to Brain Training
- The Right Training
- The Challenge of Wishes
- A Better Perspective
- What Keys Unlock Your Best Self?
- The Catch 22 Of A Healthy Lifestyle
- Realistic Steps To Prevent Or Reverse Diabetes